Women in Plasma Medicine
ICPM9 will host the inaugural Women in Plasma Medicine meeting on Tuesday, June 28th at 14:30 in Room Mission 1. Everyone who is interested is welcome to join.
The goals of WIPM are to:
- establish a respectful culture of being understood as a person and to facilitate growth in our professional lives.
- increase the awareness of the issues we face as human beings trying to balance life and careers and establish the infrastructure to equip each other with skills to identify and navigate those challenges.
- empower everyone to develop confidence and foster a culture that allows each one of us to become a resilient scientist.
- build networking opportunities in a supportive environment to nurture professional development of current and future scientists.
- create mentoring circles that build a community of researchers who handle stress and conflict in a courteous and healthy manner.
These goals will be achieved by forming mentoring circles that will consist of 3 mentors and up to 7 mentees. Strategies for achieving academic success and thriving in research will be explored.
During this meeting we will select two to three individuals who will serve as officers of WIPM. We hope to have a demonstration of how the mentoring circles can be used.
Vandana Miller and the LOC
International Conference on Plasma MedicineRegistration website for International Conference on Plasma Medicine
International Conference on Plasma Medicinereservations@tue.nl
International Conference on Plasma Medicinereservations@tue.nlhttps://www.icpm9.eu
International Conference on Plasma MedicineInternational Conference on Plasma Medicine0.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00ZTo be announcedTo be announced